This blog was nominated on May 5, 2013 by Dear Kitty, Blogger Extraordinaire, for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
First of all, I would like to thank Dear Kitty, “on animals, peace and war, science, social justice, women’s issues, arts, and much more,” of the blog DearKitty.Someblog for this gracious nomination. Please, check out her awesome blog.
The Very inspiring Blogger Award rules are as follows:
- Display the award on your blog
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- State 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers, link to them, and notify them about their nominations
Seven things about myself:
1. Top Posts and Pages This Week
2. Statistics for Followers, etc.
The Twitter statistics include 3 Twitter Handles… http://www.twitter.com/patrickjones56 and
Facebook author page is http://www.facebook.com/thewolfsmoon1 if you would care to “like”. I always “like” back!
3. The Wolf’s Moon is my debut novel exclusive with
Amazon.com. The link to the book is:
You can also click here:
4. The impedance for the title of the book, The Wolf’s Moon, came about by the phase of the moon in January, Wolf Moon. You can read the blog about the title here: http://wp.me/p2Oumz-3r and great information here that was reblogged from Rob Mahan/Once in a Blue Moon: http://wp.me/p2Oumz-Y
5. The people in the area that I live were also the impedance for the content of the book. The book takes place in the Ozark Mountains of Missouri. You can read about this here: http://wp.me/p2Oumz-2w
6. I have 1 short story ready for edit, another short story WIP and the sequel to The Wolf’s Moon is my WIP to be released the first half of 2015. At this point, I am not ready to reveal the covers or details for any of the three WIP’s…but…soon, very very soon. I will be looking for bloggers to help promote at each release date. If you are interested just drop me a message. All help would be greatly appreciated!!
7. I have been married for 43 years. I have 2 wonderful children, all grown up…a boy and a girl. My son has 3 boys and my daughter has a boy and a girl. They all vary in ages from 16 all the way down to 4. Grandkids are the best gift God could ever bestow to anyone. For us, it keeps us young as we remember the “curse” we put on them when they were younger. We didn’t mean it really…but they remind us that we said, “I wish your kids will be just as bad as you are!!”
My Fifteen Nominees are:
3. Thor News
9. Jo Robinson
11. Dale Furse
12. White Wolf Moon
14. Sherry Fundin
Pingback: First Night Design | And the Oscar goes to….! | First Night Design
Bless your heart, Patrick.
In case you don’t receive the pingback, the updated post is: http://wp.me/p1mFAV-2rd
Thanks so much! Glad you enjoyed Chris’ post and visited the blog!! Have a great day!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks so much! Have a great day!!
LikeLiked by 1 person
Thanks so very much. Blessings your way as well. Take care and stay out of the snow!!
LikeLiked by 1 person
What a lovely surprise this morning. Thanks a bunch, Patrick. Like Yvonne, I’ll need to think about what I will do. Have a great day. 🙂
Hi Dale! Not a problem…I had to do the same 🙂 Once I figured it out, it just took some time to link everything up. Well deserved for your blogging expertise!! Merry Christmas!
Thank you, Patrick, for nominating my blog! Which will blog about this soon 🙂
You are so welcome Dear Kitty!! I found it interesting to read the “About” in your blog. I had no idea that Anne Franke began her letters with “Dear Kitty!” I learn so much just from visiting everyone’s blog, so thank you for nominating me for this prestigious award!! I was thinking about a book you may like since you like Anne Franke. The Book is “The Double Helix” and is about the discovery of the DNA/RNA molecule. What is interesting is that a woman in the book, Rosalind Franklin, plays a major role in the discovery of the molecule, but her ideas (partly because of the times) were buried. She was also Jewish and there is another book that my wife, Sandy, read after that one named “Rosalind Franklin.” You may find them both very interesting! Thanks again for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! The link on the website directs the reader to your page on the original award 🙂
Thank you for your kind words! Indeed, quite some female scientists did not get enough credit.
Al the best for you and your blog!
Thanks so much!! You as well! Merry Christmas!
And for you as well 🙂
Thanks!! Have a great week!
Thank you so much for the award Patrick. I’m thrilled and appreciate you thinking of me. 🙂
You are so very welcome! Someday I will figure out what your WP blog name means!! You are well-deserving of this prestigious award!! Enjoy!!
Thank you Patrick. Now I have to figure out what to do. lol
I had to think about it a bit…and it is just time consuming to do all of the links and 7 things about yourself…Other than that…You deserve the notoriety!! You are always blogging for others and have inspired me 🙂