Source: Waste no more time…
Yes, we’ve finally reached the last of my book cover redesigns. Pearseus: Books 1-3 is the latest book to enjoy Alexios Saskalidis’ magic. The Pearseus bundle contains the three first b…
The next Iron Man…talk about inspiration!! AWESOMENESS!
Sandy and I are so honored to be quests on Sally Cronin’s Special Saturday Morning Coffee! Sandy couldn’t get a video because I was on my way out to the country but I promise to have it for you next time. Love to all and cyberhuggy bears!! Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas and all of the other wonderful Holidays celebrated by wonderful people around the world. Take care!!
I would like to thank Charles Ray‘s fantastic book review blog and also everyone that takes the time to read my blog. I am very honored to be nominated for this award that I will proudly display on my site.
Now I reveal 7 things about myself you may or may not have known.
1. I wrote my first novel in High School. Chapters were sold for $0.25 cents each…It kept my car in gas.
2. My favorite book is “Peck’s Bad Boy and his Pa“.
3. When my son and daughter were born, I was in the room watching.
4. I have the honor of being married to the same woman for forty-five years. If I had to do it again, I would in a heartbeat.
5. My first published novel, “The Wolf’s Moon” was written in longhand and took about a year or so to finish.
6. I love to watch nature, watching flowers grow in one of our many gardens. Sitting in the room where I write I watch the animals drink from the creek.
7. Most of all, I love working with my wife each day, meeting all of the wonderful people around the world and reading their thoughts in blogging.
Oh yeah, did I mention anything about woodworking? No? Well, maybe next time.
Blogs I’m nominating
These bloggers that I am nominating are just a few of the wonderful people out there in the blogosphere. If I were to list everyone, the list would be 18 pages long and growing. Thank you for providing a snapshot of life from your side of the street 🙂
Chris The Story Reading Ape – Chris Graham
Daily Echo – Sue Vincent
Inesemjphotography – Inese
Myths of the Mirror – Diana
Viv The Owl Lady @V@
Yadadarcyyada – Donna Parker
Rules for the Award
In conclusion, to all my blogger nominees, here is the list of rules to participate:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to her/his blog.
- List 7 interesting facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers and inform them by posting on their site.
- List the rules and display the award.