. . … and How YOU Can Find Your Target Audience. As an author you need to know the answer how to find your target audience and set up accordingly
Excellent advice to promote your books from Chris McMullen
BOOK BUZZ TIPS
A successful book launch can really make a difference:
- Early sales help a book start out with a good sales rank.
- This gives the book better visibility, especially if the book lands on any of the bestseller lists (even in a subcategory).
- The customers-also-bought list also builds faster.
- If sales taper off, those early sales prevent the rank from sliding as quickly.
- Early sales improve the chances for early reviews.
In this article, I will present a variety of ideas to assist with book promotion before, during, and shortly after the book launch.
To help illustrate some of my points, I will feature strategies used by fantasy author Charles E. Yallowitz, who is presently promoting his own book launch for Curse of the Dark Wind, the sixth book in his Legends of Windemere series.
View original post 1,977 more words