Great idea from Kawanee shared by Chris The Story Reading Ape!
Fantastic pictures from Chris The Story Reading Ape!
A cool looking Volcano in Ethiopia has blue lava
apparently due to a high sulphur content.
This photo could just be the perfect mountain sunrise you’ll ever see.
Running in Florida doesn’t look that appealing…
Keyhole Rock at Pfeiffer Beach in Big Sur California provides
a beautiful ocean cave sunset photograph
A beautiful photo of Anatakapau Bay in New Zealand
A look at Bavaria with lots of colour in this photograph.
This Oceanside path in Spain looks like a cool place to take a hike.
A ship towing an iceberg off the coast of Newfoundland
to prevent the iceberg from hitting an offshore drilling platform.
A beautiful photo of the San Juan Mountains in Colorado.
Chimney Rock is on the left and Courthouse Mountain is on the right.
Apparently these beach boulders are located at Moeraki, New Zealand
and occur naturally…
It appears that this group of Gibbons are singing…
View original post 91 more words
Photo post by @Storyreadingape.
Check out the post for a great infographic!
Our Favorite Furry Chris The Story Reading Ape got a banana for each interview question!!!!
There can be hardly anybody left on WordPress who is not familiar with the logo above, or has not heard of Chris, the Story Reading Ape. Chris runs a promotional platform here on WordPress, and publishes valuable information and advice for Indie authors like myself. Today for a change I thought I’d turn the spotlight around so that you can all find out a little bit more about Chris, the Story Reading Ape.
Thanks Chris, for answering my 20 questions!
- You say you’re not an author, but have you ever thought of writing a short story, poem or novel?
Yes I have posted several (very) short stories, you can find them under TSRA TALES in my blog NAVIGATION Tab ( http://thestoryreadingapeblog.com/blog-navigation/tsra-tales/ )
- Whereabouts in the world do you live?
I currently live in Manchester, England, but I don’t originate from there (big furry pointy fanged grin)
- What made you decide to champion the Indie author?
In December 2012…
View original post 898 more words
Great information from Chris The Story Reading Ape!!
Even if your blog theme doesn’t require it, WordPress recommends you include at least one image in your posts.
I’d further recommend you include a Featured Image (see the categories, tags, featured image options before you schedule or publish).
This will not only enhance your excellently written post, but when the post is reblogged, or uploaded to other media, (Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, etc), it will appear and enhance those shares as well.
I would like to thank Charles Ray‘s fantastic book review blog and also everyone that takes the time to read my blog. I am very honored to be nominated for this award that I will proudly display on my site.
Now I reveal 7 things about myself you may or may not have known.
1. I wrote my first novel in High School. Chapters were sold for $0.25 cents each…It kept my car in gas.
2. My favorite book is “Peck’s Bad Boy and his Pa“.
3. When my son and daughter were born, I was in the room watching.
4. I have the honor of being married to the same woman for forty-five years. If I had to do it again, I would in a heartbeat.
5. My first published novel, “The Wolf’s Moon” was written in longhand and took about a year or so to finish.
6. I love to watch nature, watching flowers grow in one of our many gardens. Sitting in the room where I write I watch the animals drink from the creek.
7. Most of all, I love working with my wife each day, meeting all of the wonderful people around the world and reading their thoughts in blogging.
Oh yeah, did I mention anything about woodworking? No? Well, maybe next time.
Blogs I’m nominating
These bloggers that I am nominating are just a few of the wonderful people out there in the blogosphere. If I were to list everyone, the list would be 18 pages long and growing. Thank you for providing a snapshot of life from your side of the street 🙂
Chris The Story Reading Ape – Chris Graham
Daily Echo – Sue Vincent
Inesemjphotography – Inese
Myths of the Mirror – Diana
Viv The Owl Lady @V@
Yadadarcyyada – Donna Parker
Rules for the Award
In conclusion, to all my blogger nominees, here is the list of rules to participate:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to her/his blog.
- List 7 interesting facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers and inform them by posting on their site.
- List the rules and display the award.
For my two new books coming out in December/January…….
Firstly, a really MASSIVE thank you to Chris Graham for making me three brand new fabulous covers so quickly. Also for his vision as far as what I wanted was concerned, and his patience with this old scribbler. He’s cool like that – could be a little psychic ape thing going on there I think. Cover design is far from easy. You can look at a gorgeous cover and think, well, that looks easy peasy. Just plonk a picture down, and then plonk some text on it. It really isn’t that simple though. You have to have a very specific kind of EYEBALL, and for my Science Fiction covers, Chris has the kind of eyeball that I like.
When I originally plotted my Shadow People series, I planned on it being open ended, with a minimum of seven books based on…
View original post 327 more words
Free Children’s Book featured by Chris The Story Reading Ape! Check it out!