So …as promised in my last post, some exciting news to share with you all …and I want to share it herefirst because, in a way, it is all down to you guys. Why? Because you have read, supported, liked, and commented on this blog for the last (almost) 3 years and because of you lovely people making it ‘popular’ it has now been published (U P Publishers) in eBook and paperback.
To be honest I am more than a little surprised that anyone ever wanted to read my ramblings. After all, what it so interesting about my little life? A life filled with shouting at Richard, picking up chicken pooh and rescuing frogs, baby birds, spiders, bumble bees and worms from Chea?
‘Two Chucks And A Tabby Cat – Book One’ starts at the beginning of the blog, in 2012, at the time when Chea arrived…
View original post 433 more words
This blog was nominated on May 5, 2013 by Dear Kitty, Blogger Extraordinaire, for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award.
First of all, I would like to thank Dear Kitty, “on animals, peace and war, science, social justice, women’s issues, arts, and much more,” of the blog DearKitty.Someblog for this gracious nomination. Please, check out her awesome blog.
The Very inspiring Blogger Award rules are as follows:
- Display the award on your blog
- Link back to the person who nominated you
- State 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 bloggers, link to them, and notify them about their nominations
Seven things about myself:
1. Top Posts and Pages This Week
2. Statistics for Followers, etc.
The Twitter statistics include 3 Twitter Handles… http://www.twitter.com/patrickjones56 and
Facebook author page is http://www.facebook.com/thewolfsmoon1 if you would care to “like”. I always “like” back!
3. The Wolf’s Moon is my debut novel exclusive with
Amazon.com. The link to the book is:
You can also click here:
4. The impedance for the title of the book, The Wolf’s Moon, came about by the phase of the moon in January, Wolf Moon. You can read the blog about the title here: http://wp.me/p2Oumz-3r and great information here that was reblogged from Rob Mahan/Once in a Blue Moon: http://wp.me/p2Oumz-Y
5. The people in the area that I live were also the impedance for the content of the book. The book takes place in the Ozark Mountains of Missouri. You can read about this here: http://wp.me/p2Oumz-2w
6. I have 1 short story ready for edit, another short story WIP and the sequel to The Wolf’s Moon is my WIP to be released the first half of 2015. At this point, I am not ready to reveal the covers or details for any of the three WIP’s…but…soon, very very soon. I will be looking for bloggers to help promote at each release date. If you are interested just drop me a message. All help would be greatly appreciated!!
7. I have been married for 43 years. I have 2 wonderful children, all grown up…a boy and a girl. My son has 3 boys and my daughter has a boy and a girl. They all vary in ages from 16 all the way down to 4. Grandkids are the best gift God could ever bestow to anyone. For us, it keeps us young as we remember the “curse” we put on them when they were younger. We didn’t mean it really…but they remind us that we said, “I wish your kids will be just as bad as you are!!”
My Fifteen Nominees are:
3. Thor News
9. Jo Robinson
11. Dale Furse
12. White Wolf Moon
14. Sherry Fundin