Olga features a Holiday Give-a-Way! Check it out and sign up!!
The holiday season is fast approaching and to celebrate, I want to bring you a giveaway I’m taking part in. As I’ve mentioned before in quite a few occasions (yes, I know I’m a bore), I belong to a number of author groups, and one of the authors in one of them, Elizabeth Marx , suggested organising a giveaway, where we would not only be giving a Kindle Fire away, but also sending a lucky winner our books for free (56 books in fact).
I wondered about trying to list all the books, but I thought you could have a look at some of them here
What do you have to do to take part in this wonderful giveaway and have an option to get the Kindle Fire with books by: Elizabeth Marx, Theresa Snyder, Olga Núñez Miret, Laura Taylor, Lisa Gillis, Tima Maria Lacoba, Jerrie Alexander, Sarah Jane…
View original post 228 more words
I would like to thank Charles Ray‘s fantastic book review blog and also everyone that takes the time to read my blog. I am very honored to be nominated for this award that I will proudly display on my site.
Now I reveal 7 things about myself you may or may not have known.
1. I wrote my first novel in High School. Chapters were sold for $0.25 cents each…It kept my car in gas.
2. My favorite book is “Peck’s Bad Boy and his Pa“.
3. When my son and daughter were born, I was in the room watching.
4. I have the honor of being married to the same woman for forty-five years. If I had to do it again, I would in a heartbeat.
5. My first published novel, “The Wolf’s Moon” was written in longhand and took about a year or so to finish.
6. I love to watch nature, watching flowers grow in one of our many gardens. Sitting in the room where I write I watch the animals drink from the creek.
7. Most of all, I love working with my wife each day, meeting all of the wonderful people around the world and reading their thoughts in blogging.
Oh yeah, did I mention anything about woodworking? No? Well, maybe next time.
Blogs I’m nominating
These bloggers that I am nominating are just a few of the wonderful people out there in the blogosphere. If I were to list everyone, the list would be 18 pages long and growing. Thank you for providing a snapshot of life from your side of the street 🙂
Chris The Story Reading Ape – Chris Graham
Daily Echo – Sue Vincent
Inesemjphotography – Inese
Myths of the Mirror – Diana
Viv The Owl Lady @V@
Yadadarcyyada – Donna Parker
Rules for the Award
In conclusion, to all my blogger nominees, here is the list of rules to participate:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to her/his blog.
- List 7 interesting facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers and inform them by posting on their site.
- List the rules and display the award.
This is part three of three in the series about The Scary Guy by Olga Nunez Minet. Please refer to the link below ↓
Source: My meeting with The Scary Guy 2.
A fascinating interview series of three featured by Olga Nunez Minet. I had never listened to The Scary Guy or even heard of him before! His message is so very simple, yet so very complex. This You Tube video is one of the TedX talk series, this one in Salford.
Please make sure to read all 3 interviews here starting with #1 below. I will post #2 on Wednesday and #3 on Thursday. Thank you, Olga, for sharing such an interesting series of articles!