I would like to thank Charles Ray‘s fantastic book review blog and also everyone that takes the time to read my blog. I am very honored to be nominated for this award that I will proudly display on my site.
Now I reveal 7 things about myself you may or may not have known.
1. I wrote my first novel in High School. Chapters were sold for $0.25 cents each…It kept my car in gas.
2. My favorite book is “Peck’s Bad Boy and his Pa“.
3. When my son and daughter were born, I was in the room watching.
4. I have the honor of being married to the same woman for forty-five years. If I had to do it again, I would in a heartbeat.
5. My first published novel, “The Wolf’s Moon” was written in longhand and took about a year or so to finish.
6. I love to watch nature, watching flowers grow in one of our many gardens. Sitting in the room where I write I watch the animals drink from the creek.
7. Most of all, I love working with my wife each day, meeting all of the wonderful people around the world and reading their thoughts in blogging.
Oh yeah, did I mention anything about woodworking? No? Well, maybe next time.
Blogs I’m nominating
These bloggers that I am nominating are just a few of the wonderful people out there in the blogosphere. If I were to list everyone, the list would be 18 pages long and growing. Thank you for providing a snapshot of life from your side of the street 🙂
Chris The Story Reading Ape – Chris Graham
Daily Echo – Sue Vincent
Inesemjphotography – Inese
Myths of the Mirror – Diana
Viv The Owl Lady @V@
Yadadarcyyada – Donna Parker
Rules for the Award
In conclusion, to all my blogger nominees, here is the list of rules to participate:
- Thank the person who nominated you and provide a link to her/his blog.
- List 7 interesting facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other bloggers and inform them by posting on their site.
- List the rules and display the award.
Source: The Land of Magic
Source: Big birds, little birds
Source: Elena Shumilova’s Dream
Source: Ghosts and mysteries